Monday, November 5, 2007

More About ME....

So we know by now, that my name is Stacey. I'm from South Haven and I've recently realized that this makes me very odd. I'm still really close with all of my friends from high school basically we all moved from SH to Kalamazoo together. I'm 22 years old and really anxious to be done with school. I love watching movies, usually my friends and I go see at least one movie a week. I went to see "Dan In Real Life" and it was really funny. I plan on moving to California when I'm done with school and I'm really excited but also terrified about it. It really scares me because I still live so close to home that I go home every single weekend (I'm basically a loser) and I won't be able to do this after I move.

Ahh...I have to publish it now so I can let others read it.

No comments: